It is a place for Students to Belong!
- A Place to exeperience hands-on experience in ministry
- A Place to have Fun
- A Place to Connect
- A Place to Learn
- A Place for the Gospel
Our purpose is to ask 2 Questions:
- What do you believe?
- How does what you believe effect the way you live?
We meet twice a week.
Sunday Mornings at 9:15 am
We always have donuts waiting on you!
Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm
Wednesdays nights are designed with you in mind! Everything is about you as we talk about God’s Word through Interacting with one another, Reading the Word, Worshipping, and Being together.
Our goal at FBC is not only to equip and train students, but also equip you, the parent, and mentor you in taking the Gospel and the Bible into your home on a weekly basis.
We teach 4 key Aspects of Scripture
- The Big Story of the Scripture
- God’s Nature and Character
- The Gospel and how it affects us and the World
- How to live each day as a Christ-follower
The Big Story of the Bible